2020 Brothers United in Leadership Development (B.U.I.L.D.) Summit


The College of Education at NC State University is excited to announce the 2020 Brothers United in Leadership Development (B.U.I.L.D.) Summit will be held on Saturday, March 28, 2020 
on the main campus of North Carolina State University. 

The B.U.I.L.D. Summit is an annual event designed to expose 9th-11th grade high school male students--particularly male students of color--to the diverse role of leaders in a growing global society. 
The theme for this year's B.U.I.L.D. Summit is "Vision 2020: Building Confidence, Community, and Connections".

Registration for this event is now open and limited to 100 participants. 

For more information and to register for the 2020 B.U.I.L.D. Summit, please click here

Popular posts from this blog

MCKINNEY, TUCKER & LEMEL, LLC 2020 ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY & VIDEO COMPETITION

John Wright Memorial Scholarship

The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship