Message to All MCHS students from Jim Warburg, Interim Counselor

Hey, Everyone:

I've already met some of you at last week's town hall, but I wanted to let all of you know that I will be filling in for Ms. Brown until she returns in March.  I am only here Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
(and I won't be here this coming Monday, Feb. 12), but if there is anything I can help you with, I'm in Ms. Brown's office (Bldg. 4, Rm. 121).  You may also reach me at the following email address:
jim.warburg@gmail.com or catch me anywhere you might see me on campus.

I look forward to working with you.

Jim Warburg
Interim Counselor
Middle College High School
email: jim.warburg@gmail.com





Popular posts from this blog

MCKINNEY, TUCKER & LEMEL, LLC 2020 ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY & VIDEO COMPETITION

John Wright Memorial Scholarship

The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship